Thursday, February 16, 2012

M.I.A

Missing in action.. big name, big thing, big passion, big start but M.I.A. Where i have to start about it? This thing is just quite happen in our lives, we’ve seen it many times. Start from ourselves, maybe we are quite happen to get M.I.A, we’ve planned something, set it up this and that, make a detail, make a list but then when it should be started,, no action, no finish! We just suffer from M.I.A. That sounds worst? Maybe. I give another example, we already have a something, kind a present, party or whatever is it in our home, place, school, college then after it’s all already done we didn’t clean it up, that’s M.I.A! And this it might be the worst, we make a trouble, make a mess then when the time we should make it clear, time to fix it we just can’t do nothing, that’s so so so M.I.A. Just good in make a trouble but can’t do nothing in responsible thing. M.I.A fellaz! We can’t finish our study, is that M.I.A? can’t do homework, is that M.I.A? can’t do a task from work, is that M.I.A? late for school, late to catch a bus, late for meeting, is that M.I.A too? I guess so. Cause what? Because we already have or been into responsible for that thing. Can’t finish study is just so M.I.A except caused by financial problem ( happen alot in this country, ouh what a country , but if we can’t finish because we just fucking lazy, thats so M.I.A. We can pay the cost of college or school charge, wow in this country, education is just so fucking expensive! Damn, fuck that up. Even for elementary school, fucking high price, hi government! wake up! Screw that, i’m not talking about that hahaha. If we actually able for study but we mess it up beacuse we are lazy to come to college, school, even lazy for hold pen to do the homework, you just so M.I.A! That late thing, late for school, for meeting or whatever, M.I.A? YES! Why? Because we already knew the time of that stuff! Surely. For school, college you must be know when time is up for class, time for meeting start but why you late? Can’t find the road? M.I.A! well it happen to me sometimes hahaha fuck, that’s why i wrote this. Next, we’ll talking about famous stuff, famous people. They get into M.I.A too, surely yes, they just ordinary people but many people and society know their name that’s make them get famous, fuck that. Ok! Athlete, a senior athlete, can we say a senior, an old athlete that still active on the pitch and can’t do nothing, can’t get more achievement, can’t get title, is that called M.I.A? hahaha little bit not fair maybe. But why they still active, work on the pitch? What they chase for? Money? I guess yes? So is that M.I.A? yes for me! Or no? Hahaha. What about an athlete that still around the title’s age? M.I.A dude! Fernando Torres a soccer player, chelsea’s forward and spain international player, his club bought him so high from liverpool, but what he give his club? Nothing, yet! Lack of adaption? Fuck no, M.I.A yes! Make it equal with your transfer payment and with ur name. Lionel Messi, his great in his club but so M.I.A for his country, Argentine. I love to say a bad thing of barcelona’s player. Hi you Messi! What you’ve done to ur country? Well after u raise from argentine’s kindergarteen national team to senior team, nothing dude! Last time, if you as great as ur name, you should be bring ur country to be the champion of copa america, in ur own land, in argentine man. Maybe he need Xavi and Iniesta to suck his dick, so he can play well as well as in barcelona. M.I.A Messi! If u great in both, i will change the M.I.A stand for become Messi in Action. Then, oh shit he is the scoring leader of my favorite team, Cristiano Ronaldo. Well i’m fair enough bloggers, i didn’t love madrid because there is CR7 there. Almost 100 millions euro that Madrid bought a ticket to take you out from old trafford, a ticket trip to Santiago Bernabue. But CR, why just gave us madridistas just copa del rey title,,,,, we want more! And beat barcelona, since Pep’s era we just won once again barca, at copa del rey final. We want that happen again in next game against barca man! Make ur price, ur salary worth it. Score more goals, more than 40 goals this season. M.I.A for u man, lost title in copa del rey. But on a hot road to la liga and champions league, take both and u lost from M.I.A. What about a coach?? In any kind of sports, they’re totally M.I.A when there is no title or win a match. Especially a coach with huge name, huge reputation and surely a coach with that stuff handle a big club, big money. No title? No win? M.I.A! At least the coach can handle out the expectation from the club board and the most big thing, expectation from the fans! Move on again, we are going to talk about the goverment or something related to it. Actually i hate to talk about this, i hate politics, hate goverment, but they are just such a big example of M.I.A. Especially in this country, maybe they are do something but is out of action, out of class, out of topics ... ( continue )
M.I.A, Missing In Action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Ega Deva